Sunday, April 6, 2014

So many think running through my mind!

Guys! Guys! Guys!
   So, God has been putting on my heart for the last few weeks to be bold & to stand out. Well, for the past 3 weeks I have been feeling lead to start a bible studding but didn't really know if it was possible or how to go about it and such. So yesterday with some amazing friends, I came up with a plan. We picked the day of the week, the time, and when would be a good start day. I'm so excited where God is leading me and taking my heart. I am really feeling lead to do this! I want so many things for the this group! I want us to make a difference in our community and to feel one as a group. My laptop is about to die though so I'll update you more later!

Love,
Miss Elizabeth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment