Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Update on the Bible Study!

Ahhh,
    So I'm super excited! I talked to some of the leader's at the church and they are all behind me with going foreword with my bible study! I have a room at the church! I can't wait to help minister to these women! God has really put this on my heart. The more I think about it the more I get excited. I'm nervous, but in a good way! I want this group to grow and to become more then just a missional community, but a family. Girls that we're comfortable around and don't have to hide things. One thing I have to go out and buy though, is the NIV bible. I own The Message, but majority of people at my church read the NIV or ESV. So I'm going to go purchase an NIV just so it'll be easier to relate with to the other women. I can't even believe God is calling me to something like this. I never knew I could do anything like this. I'm just so excited!

Love,
Miss Elizabeth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment